Protocols for patients:
Please understand that while we do our best to keep the safety of everyone we do still need the help of our patients by following these protocols.
- Prior to your appointment you will be asked screening questions.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- If you have one, please wear a mask while in the office.
- Please come alone to your appointment unless you require assistance and/or a translator (DO NOT BRING CHILDREN TO YOUR APPOINTMENT).
- There will not be any magazines in the waiting room as they cannot be disinfected.
- To keep with social distancing we ask you wait in your car when possible until your scheduled appointment time.
- We ask that you please refrain from using the bathrooms.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through these changes. We look forward to seeing you all soon.