Protocols for patients:
Please understand that while we do our best to keep the safety of everyone we do still need the help of our patients by following these protocols.
– Prior to your appointment you will be asked screening questions.
– You will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
– If you have one, please wear a mask while in the office.
– Please come alone to your appointment unless you require assistance and/or a translator (DO NOT BRING CHILDREN TO YOUR APPOINTMENT).
– There will not be any magazines in the waiting room as they cannot be disinfected.
– To keep with social distancing we ask you wait in your car when possible until your scheduled appointment time.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through these changes. We look forward to seeing you all soon.